The GWN7810 series are Layer 3 managed network switches that allow medium-to-large enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance and smart business networks that are fully manageable. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP/MLD Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks. The PoE models provide smart dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points and other PoE endpoints. GWN7810 series can be managed in a number of ways, including the local Web user interface of the GWN7810 series switch and CLI, the command-line interface. The series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise network management platform. The GWN7810 series are the best value enterprise-grade managed network switches for medium-to-large businesses.
- 8/16/24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2/4 10Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models, Ports 1-8 on the GWN7813P support PoE++
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Embedded controller to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and
on-premise network management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic
WiFi Access Points
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.