GWN 7001/7002/7003 features a built-in firewall with advanced content security, filtering, threat detection, attack prevention and more. To maximize network reliability, they support traffic load balancing, failover and bandwidth management capabilities. The GWN7001 includes 6 Gigabit ethernet ports.The GWN7002/7003 include 2 Gigabit SFP ports, 4/9 Gigabit ethernet ports, and 2 PoE output ports that allow them to provide power to other endpoints.
GWN7001/7002/7003 are Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN routers with built-in firewalls that allow businesses to build and switching power along with built-in VPN support for secure in-office and inter-office connectivity. To provide enterprise-grade security protection and ensure stable network operation, the GWN 7001/7002/7003 features a output ports that allow them to provide power to other endpoints. These routers can manage themselves and up to 150 Grandstream GWN Series Wi-Fi APs thanks to an embedded controller located in the products’ web user interface. These routers can also be managed with GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise network management tools. By providing high-performance routing, VPN support, powerful security protection and easy-to-use network management tools, the GWN Gigabit VPN routers are ideal for a wide variety of deployments including small-to- medium businesses, retail, education, hospitality, healthcare and more.
- 1x GbE RJ45 port with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Input and 2x GbE RJ45 ports with 48V Passive PoE output or IEEE802.3af (GWN7002/GWN7003)
- Supports multiple Gigabit RJ45 ports and Gigabit SFP ports
- Built-in VPN support allows easy access to corporate networks for remote employees
- Multiple WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Rich firewall features including DDNS, port forwarding, DMZ, UPnP, Anti-Dos, traffic rules, NAT and ALG
- Supports application/ protocol monitoring and traffic statistics with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Supports application, URL,DNS, and web content filtering to block access from unsecure contents
- Embedded controller can manage itself and up to 150 GWN APs; GWN. Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited routers and GWN APs
WiFi Access Points
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore GrandstreamIndia Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.